Whole wheat flour – ¼ cup
Maize flour – ¼ cup
Ragi flour – ¼ cup
Chopped Onion – ¼ cup
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 2 Tbsp
Green chilli paste – ¼ tsp
Oil (greasing & cooking ) – 1 ¼ tsp
- To make nutritious chilla, combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with approx 1 cup of water to make a thin batter.
- Heat a non stick tava(griddle) and grease it with ¼ tsp oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on tava(griddle) and spread it evenly to make 125mm (5”) diameter thin circle and cook on a medium flame using ¼ tsp oil till both the sides are golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more chillas.
- Serve immediately with mint chutney.